Innovation Igniter - Virtual
April 18, 2023 - May 16, 2023
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Ignite innovation by learning the fundamentals of a proven, repeatable process that enables you to innovate with confidence.
Through the Innovation Igniter program, you will learn to apply a reliable, repeatable innovation system to address the challenges of the day.
WHO IT’S FOR
The Innovation Igniter program is for leaders and teams who need the innovative mindset, skills, and tools required to overcome the biggest challenges and seize the greatest opportunities that exist in the world today.
WHY LEARN TO INNOVATE?
- We have all experienced disruption to our work
- We need new solutions to new problems
- We need to learn the skills to keep up to and lead change
- We need to invigorate a new economy with meaningful innovations
Everyone talks about innovation as the key to company (and career) success in this rapidly changing world. Few have had an opportunity to learn a front-to-back system to innovate – until now.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
You will learn a proven, repeatable system for innovation that will accelerate your organization’s growth, while building the skillset required to quickly respond to emerging challenges or opportunities. Skills you will learn include:
- How to create ideas and problem solve (with methods 8x more effective than brainstorming)
- How to use proven tools and techniques to grow your innovation skillset
- How to develop, communicate, test and validate ideas to show return on investment
- How to take an idea from inspiration to launch – FAST
Rave reviews for innovation igniter
HOW IT WORKS
- Convenient online digital classes: Before attending each module, you will watch a few training videos to give you a foundation of knowledge prior to attending the live class. There will be a total of 4-hours of videos for this course.
- Practical hands-on modules: Since you will watch your training videos prior to each module, we will spend our live class together on practical hands-on activities.
- Post-training application and coaching support: With the help of your innovation coach, you’ll complete your coursework by applying your new innovation skills and tools in the real world.
- Tuesday, April 18
- Tuesday, April 25
- Tuesday, May 2
- Tuesday, May 9
- Tuesday, May 16
innovation Igniter PREVIEW
Watch the video below for a preview of the Innovaton Igniter program and an overview of the Innovation Engineering system.
Curious about why we’ve moved from Quick Start to Igniter? Check out the FAQ below:
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Kathy’s energy and experience supporting strategy and innovation projects are invaluable when working with teams and organizations. Her focus on collaboration brings an intuitive approach to the work when facilitating innovation programs, strategic planning engagements, and breakthrough workshops.
With 10 years of experience driving cross-departmental strategic initiatives for the Government of Manitoba, Kathy has a passion for team alignment, and clarity of expectations. Kathy brings an academic understanding of human cognition, which allows her to blend theory with experience to ask tough questions that propel teams forward. Together these experiences make Kathy a dynamic trainer who brings learners along quickly for maximum impact.
Why Work With inVision?
Working with inVision Edge
Learn to apply reliable processes that foster innovation at all levels of your organization.
Powerful Yet Simple Systems and Tools
You will come away with access to many innovation-focused systems and tools you can use to accelerate innovation in your organization.
Great Things Guarantee
If you're not satisfied with your training, you get your money back. Guaranteed.