The world around us is changing faster than ever. As leaders, we often ask ourselves how we can create the organizational capacity and capability to not only respond to this change, but to LEAD the change.
- 66% of CEOs worry about the relevance of their companies’ products or services three years from now.
- 62% of CEOs are concerned about the impact of disruption on their industry;
- 70% of CEOs are concerned about their competitors’ ability to take business away from them.
It’s time to put those worries to rest. When an organization starts with a solid strategic plan, develops the ability to innovate, and is guided by an aligned leadership team, the capacity to lead and respond to change develops naturally.
Bigger, Bolder, Faster: The Quick Start Guide to Making Innovation Happen will provide you with the tools you need to make innovation happen in your organization, including:
- Three quick assessments to gauge your organization’s strategic direction, ability to innovate, and leadership alignment;
- Practical tips to help leaders at any level get started on the path to innovation;
- Recommendations and suggested next steps on the journey to creating an organization that not only keeps up, but disrupts.