We all wear many hats and the opportunity is primarily focused on:
- Serving our clients– Including facilitation, program development, workshop customization, and product delivery within all three focus areas (strategy, innovation, and leadership).
- Business development – Identifying new opportunities and engaging our clients in our three focus areas.
- Marketing – Acting as a brand ambassador for the company and participating in company events.
- Working within the team – Sharing ideas, helping your teammates, and executing on our strategy.
What does it take to be an Associate with inVision Edge?
- Dynamic: Brings great ideas to the table and is never satisfied with doing things the way “we’ve always done it.”
- Authentic: You check your ego at the door; you’re honest and trustworthy; and you believe in doing the right thing.
- Meaningfully unique: You use your own unique business experience and combination of personality and skills to help others do great things.
- Connected: You build relationships based on trust and you know how to personally connect in a professional way.
- Accountable: You own it: you take responsibility for your projects and you don’t want to let the team down.
This is not a typical consulting firm – and that’s the way we like it!